Skip to content

Insurance Online Forms

If you have suffered damage to your personal belongings or personal injury and feel it was the fault of Stirling Council, you may wish to submit a third party claim form. 

A claim from a member of the public can only be progressed if we receive a formal completed Claim Form. We do not take details over the phone in case we misinterpret any of the information you give us. 

Claim form for incidents related to road & footway defects only, e.g. potholes, road damage:

Claim form for general incidents not related to roads or footways. e.g. damage to personal property or personal injury:

Claim form for incidents that occur in or around your home or residence. e.g. flooding:


For 3rd Party Motor Claims involving a Council vehicle, please contact the Insurance Team directly.

Last updated: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:49 PM