We work with children who have profound and enduring disabilities. We have a duty to provide an assessment of the child's disabilities and family circumstances.
We can offer support:
- within the home
- residential respite
- transport for children and young people with additional support needs
We work closely with Health and Education professionals as well as the voluntary sector, to provide appropriate and safe care for children and their families.
We can advise and guide families to hospice provisions that are available to children with life-limiting illnesses.
- Accessibility strategy
- Assessment process
- Education in hospital
- Educational Psychology Service
- Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC)
- Home education
- Placement in mainstream schools
- Supervised medication
- Travelling people (support for children)
- Additional Support Needs Outreach Service
Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:51 PM