Children in care

We provide support for children who are in care and continue to provide additional support aftercare.  We provide further support such as the supported lodging scheme for older teenagers and young adults who have been in Local Authority care since their 16th birthday and want to explore options to move on from care.

Out of Hours social work

Incidents can occur at any time which may require social work involvement.  Out-with office hours, during weekends and public holidays, we provide emergency out of hours support.

Children's Hearings

Information about how to become a Children's panel member, Children's Hearings and supervision requirements.

You may also be interested in:

Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:51 PM