Private Fostering

If a child under school leaving age is being cared for a period longer than 28 days by someone who is not a parent, guardian, close relative or an approved foster carer, we need to be informed as this would be a private fostering arrangement

Social Work Complaints

Our complaints procedure provides information about who to contact and how complaints will be addressed.


Last updated: Monday, March 23, 2020 6:14 PM