We provide a range of parking facilities for Blue Badge holders, conveniently located for easy access.
These include priority spaces for Blue Badge Holders in:
- The Park & Ride sites
- Public off-street car parks.
- On-street Pay and Display areas
Blue Badge holders can also park within any pay and display bay without limit of time and free of charge.
Disabled Spaces are provided in Stirling city's multi-storey car parks although normal parking rates apply.
We also operate a scheme which allows a disabled person's parking space to be installed in residential areas where there are particular parking difficulties subject to the applicant meets the required criteria, which are as follows:
Disabled Persons Parking Space Criteria
- Have a valid blue badge;
- Have a vehicle registered to his/her address, (ie the vehicle used by the applicant must be kept on a permanent basis at the applicant’s address) or in the case of an organisation, provided the organisation has a vehicle registered at the organisation's address and that the vehicle is suitable for use by disabled people.
- Have no access to a suitable off-street parking space (ie a driveway and/or garage);
- Have a genuine parking problem.
The assessment of all applications will be undertaken to ensure the criteria is met, including site survey, to ensure the requested location is appropriate.
Applicants should be aware that any disabled parking space provided by the Council will not be for their exclusive use and may be used by any vehicle displaying a valid blue badge.
Last updated: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:49 PM