Your Flexible Rural Public Transport
Areas, where there are no regular bus routes, are serviced by DRT which operates like a taxi and costs around the same as bus fare. DRT is available to anyone wishing to travel in rural Stirlingshire. Requires pre-booking.
Booking DRT online will give you much more flexibility as you will be able to:
- Book from 30 days in advance and up to 2 hours before your required journey (*subject to availability – the more notice you can give for your journey the more likely your requirements can be accommodated. DRT operators may also have less availability at peak hours such as school drop off and collection times).
- Manage your journeys 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reschedule or cancel bookings easily.
- Receive email notifications.
Phone bookings can also be made Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm. See Contact us.
Please use the interactive map below to view all the areas where DRT operates including journey information and connective bus routes.
Leaflet information for each area:
- Auchengillan, Blanefield & Carbeth
- Carron Valley (Wheelchair accessible vehicles available, request at time of booking)
- Croftamie & Drymen (Wheelchair accessible vehicles available, request at time of booking)
- Killin & Strathfillan (See also The Killin and District Volunteer Scheme for alternative transport)
- Strathard & Trossachs
- Thornhill & Doune
If you need to cancel your booking or make other arrangements amend your booking online or call us on 01786 404040 between 9 am and 3 pm, Monday to Friday, or contact the operator directly outwith these hours.
Operator contact numbers:
- 24/7 Cars LLP: 01838 207 211
- Buchanan Cabs: 01877 385 666
- Dial-a-Journey: 01786 465 355
- Drymen Taxis: 01360 660 077
- J. Morgan Taxis: 01877 330 496
- Kingshouse Travel Ltd.: 01877 384 768
- Saturn Taxis: 01786 811 111
- W. Miller: 01786 850 639