Stirling Bus Station passenger areas
Stirling Bus Station passenger areas, National Entitlement Card (Bus Pass) & Blue Badges
The internal passenger areas at Stirling Bus Station are temporarily closed. This includes the Travel Centre, toilets, waiting areas, Shopmobility and the Café.
The external passenger waiting areas and stances will remain open.
National Entitlement Cards and Blue Badges will continue to be processed but please allow extra time. Telephone (01786 404040) lines will be open Mondays to Fridays 0900 -1645hrs (closed 1300 - 1400hrs) We will be unable to deal with face to face applications and enquires at Stirling Bus Station during the Covid-19 Tier 4 restriction period.
Station Opening Hours
- Mondays to Saturdays: 0800 - 1730 hours
- Sundays: 1000 - 1700 hours
- Bus disruption information screens
- Information on all bus services available from ticket sales
- Rail information screen
Ticket Sales Desk - Opening Hours
- Mondays to Fridays: 0900 -1645hrs (closed 1300 - 1400hrs)
- Saturdays: 0900 -1615hrs (closed 1300 - 1330hrs)
- Sundays: Closed
Tickets / Other services available from the ticket sales desk
- National Express, Scottish Citylink, Park & Ride (Weekly, 4 Weekly and 12 Weekly only) and First Zonal tickets can be bought from ticket sales. Tickets for other services can be purchased on the bus. (Please use contactless payments where possible)
- National Entitlement Card and Blue Badges
- There is pay and display parking available nearby, located at The Thistles Shopping Centre (Sat Nav Postcode: FK8 1PF)
- It is only a short walk to bus stops serving a wide range of bus routes
- Stirling Rail Station is approximately a three-minute walk away
- A taxi rank is located at Stirling Rail Station
- There are cycle lockers located near the bus station entrance that has to be booked in advance. You can only hire them for one year at a time at the cost of £20. There is also unsecured cycle parking at the entrance to the bus station.
The toilets are open daily between 0900hrs and 1700hrs, Monday to Saturday and between 1000hrs and 1700hrs on a Sunday.
A baby change facility can be accessed by contacting a member of staff.
The disabled toilet is accessed by RADAR key or by contacting a member of staff.
Please call into Stirling Bus Station and ask at Ticket Sales or phone the Contact Centre on 01786 404040 and ask to be transferred to Stirling Bus Station Ticket Sales.
Opening times: Mondays to Saturdays 1000 to 1600 hours
Opening times: Mondays to Saturdays 0800 to 1500 hours
For your protection, the bus station is covered by CCTV and has on-site security in attendance
Please note there are no Luggage Lockers at Stirling Bus Station.
- Traveline Scotland
- Park & Ride
- National Entitlement Card
- Blue Badges
- Disability Rights UK website