You are now able to submit applications online to Scotland's central portal for Building Warrant Applications and associated submissions.
- save time
- save money
- use the same login for ePlanning and eBuilding Standards
More information is available in the eBuilding standards flyer.
Building Standards Advice and Guidance (Duty)
If you require advice and guidance we are available Monday to Friday 9 am - 1 pm.
Should you wish to contact a case officer in relation to a Building Warrant application you can contact them on their direct dial telephone number (see the list) or on the general office number of 01786 233600, Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm.
All Building Warrant applications submitted will be subject to the “Verification during Construction” and the “Construction Notification Plan” scheme in accordance with the Building Standards Verifiers Performance Framework Agreement with the Scottish Government.
- Guidance Notes for Applying for a Building Warrant
- Application for Building Warrant
- Amendment of Building Warrant
- Temporary Occupation
- Section 89 for Permission to Use a Raised Structure
- Planning Permission
- Section 50 Certificate - Building Standards
- Letter of Comfort - Expired Building Warrant
- Letter of Comfort - Works Carried Out Over 10 Years Ago (This Letter of Comfort will only cover minor works carried out if you are unsure please contact our office to confirm).
- Letter of Comfort - No Building Warrant Obtained
- Extend Period of Validity of Building Warrant
- Extend Period of Use
- Copy Documents ie Building Warrants, Completion Certificates
- Consideration of Alternative Means of Compliance
Certificates and Submissions
- Notice of Intention to Use an Approved Certifier of Construction
- Form Q - Notice of Finalisation of Design Details
- Notice Regarding Start of Works
- Completion Certificate Submission
- Completion Certificate Submission Where No Building Warrant was Obtained
- Electrical Installation Certificate
Last updated: Thursday, February 18, 2021 1:21 PM