The project has helped hundreds of local people find work, gain qualifications or to move in to further education. We give people the skills, confidence and mindset to succeed regardless of age and length of unemployment. The project sets out to support people to
- LEAP to improved confidence and well-being
- LEAP to learning new skills
- LEAP to a qualification
- Leap towards employment
we can offer a range of support including:
- One-to-one tailored key worker support
- Career exploration and CV writing
- motivation and confidence in building
- Work clubs and IT classes
- Volunteering and work placement
- Support with job applications and employer contact
Support for the unemployed and under-employed
The project can support people who are either long-term unemployed or who experience a range of barriers to work.
The project can also support individuals who are currently working part-time hours or working below their skills- and education levels to move into an improved labour situation.
Contact us If you are
- Unemployed/under-employed and seeking a change
- Committed to reaching your goals
- Able to attend a structured programme throughout the week
The Leap Stirling project is partly funded by the European Social Fund 2014-2020.
Last updated: Friday, February 28, 2020 11:28 AM