Stirling’s Children’s Services Plan 2020-2023 describes how Community Planning Partners in Stirling will work together to Get it Right for Every Child, by providing high-quality, seamless and trauma-responsive services that protect, promote and defend children’s rights. Where possible these services will be preventative and close to home.
Stirling Council and NHS Forth Valley are jointly responsible for the Plan, supported by other community planning partners via the Stirling Strategic Planning Group for Children.
The Plan identifies five key Improvement Areas for 2020-2023:
- Improving children and young people’s mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Tackling child poverty
- Improving outcomes for children with care experience
- Improving outcomes for children with disabilities
- Improving outcomes for children in need of protection.
The Plan was prepared in consultation with children, young people and their families, as well as staff from across the partnership. This is Stirling’s second Children’s Services Plan, following on from the initial 2017-2020 document.
- Children’s Services Plan 2020-2023
- Appendix 1: List of related plans
- Appendix 2: Plan development process
- Appendix 3: Children’s Services Plan outcome indicators from 2017-2020
- Appendix 4: Links to the National Performance Framework and UNCRC
- Appendix 5: Care experienced “I…” statements, and links to The Promise
- Children's Services Plan 2017-2020
- Children's Services Plan Annual Report 2017/2018
- Children's Services Plan Annual Report 2018/2019
Last updated: Thursday, November 12, 2020 10:57 AM