When you become a Stirling Council tenant, you will sign a tenancy agreement (contract).  Most tenants will sign a Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement or SST for short.

The SST provides details of Stirling Council's (the landlords) rights and responsibilities and your (the tenant) rights and responsibilities.

If you require more information on the SST, you should contact us.

Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement.

In some circumstances, tenants may be offered a tenancy with fewer rights and less security. This is known as a Short Scottish Secure Tenancy (SSST). 

Ending a Tenancy

When ending your tenancy, an End of Tenancy Form must be completed and handed to your Housing Officer or into Customer First.



Last updated: Friday, June 25, 2021 10:44 AM