For up to date service information or to report an emergency housing repair, please click on our service updates page here

If you have rent arrears, we can help

If you have an enquiry about rent arrears please call your local office. 

A Housing Officer will be able to help you:

  • Come to a suitable repayment arrangement.
  • Arrange for an Income Maximisation Officer to make sure you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to.
  • Arrange for a Money Adviser to help you if you have multiple debts.  

Your Housing Officer will help you with all the support necessary to ensure that you enjoy your tenancy to the fullest and it is important that you seek help at the earliest possible stage.

For enquiries about outstanding rent arrears from a former Stirling Council tenancy, please contact the Arrears Recovery Officers on any of the following numbers:

  • 01786 237657
  • 01786 237674
  • 01786 237677

Further information is available in our Rent and Income Management Policy.


Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:55 PM