For up to date service information or to report an emergency housing repair, please click on our service updates page here

Housing associations are separate from councils, but often work closely with them to offer flats and houses to local people.  Stirling Council are given 50% nomination requests from Forth, Rural, Hanover, Margaret Blackwood & Bield Housing Associations however, we receive 100% nomination requests from Castle Rock Edinvar.

They provide a range of housing suited to single people, couples and families.

They also provide supported or sheltered accommodation for those who:

  • are older or less mobile
  • need somewhere urgently to stay
  • are leaving local authority care
  • are disabled
  • are recovering from drug or alcohol problems
  • have a mental health problem

Last updated: Friday, June 25, 2021 3:19 PM