This category A listed church dates from 1875/6, it was designed by one of Scotlands most prolific architects of the time, Sir Robert Rowan Anderson.

In 1920 Sir Robert Lorimer was commissioned to convert the east end of the north chapel. This chapel has many interiors of note, in particular fine examples of stained glass windows mostly from the twentieth century, but some that were transferred from the church's original building in Barnton Street Stirling.

Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
Albert Place
Stirling FK8 2QL (adjacent to the Albert Halls)
directions

Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
Albert Place
Stirling FK8 2QL (adjacent to the Albert Halls)

Episcopal Church