As of 1 April 2022 please see below a change to the copy document fees.
Important copy document fee changes
Copy Documents / Property History Search - Standard Fee required: £100
£30 per additional document and £2 additional fee per approved drawing which will be provided digitally.
The charge for a building warrant is based on the estimated cost of your work.
Use the Scottish Government's fee calculator to work out what your application will cost.
- Section 89 for Permission to Use a Raised Structure - £226.00
- Section 50 Certificate (licence to sell alcohol from a property) - £157.00
- Letter of Comfort - No Inspection Needed - £159.00 (This Letter of Comfort will only be issued for minor works carried out).
- Letter of Comfort - Inspection Required - £399.00
- Copy Documents/ Property History Search - £100, £30 for each additional certificate, and £2 for each digital copy of plan
If you require a search for any documents before 2003 you will need to contact our Stirling Archives on 01786 450745.
Ways to Pay
- Pay online by clicking on the Building Warrant Payments tab at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Send in a cheque to Building Warrants, Customer First Building, 1-5 Port Street, Stirling, FK8 2EJ
Last updated: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 1:49 PM