Building on the Stirling & Clackmannanshire City Region Deal Heads of Terms, signed on 31 May 2018, this website sets out a compelling vision that builds on the city region’s strengths to deliver a number of transformational programmes and projects in order to deliver four strategic outcomes;
- Inclusive economic growth;
- Creating higher value jobs;
- Sharing prosperity;
- Inclusive skills ecosystem.
The interventions and approaches outlined within this document will deliver a step-change in inclusive growth to benefit the city region, Scotland and the United Kingdom.
This Deal Narrative is part of a suite of documentation relating to the Stirling and Clackmannanshire City Region Deal which currently includes;
- City Region Deal Governance Framework
- City Region Deal Implementation Plan
- City Region Deal Financial Plan and Tripartite Agreement
- City Region Deal Communications Protocol
Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:52 PM