Climate Conversations The Survey should take about 15 minutes to complete.
The list of consultations below are all closed. Some of these results have still to be discussed at committee level and are therefore yet to be reported publicly.
Stirling Council is in the process of summarising the results of the consultations below and they will be available here in due course.
You can also review Council decisions dating back to 1995.
- Review of Education Provision at Baker Street Nursery and Allan's Primary School
Outcome: The amalgamation of Baker Street Nursery with Allan's Primary School
Scottish Ministers have reviewed Stirling Council’s Proposal Paper and Consultation Report relating to the proposal that Baker Street Nursery is permanently amalgamated with Allan’s Primary School and becomes Allan’s Primary School Nursery with effect from 17 August 2020. Scottish Ministers consider that Stirling Council has fulfilled its obligations in accordance with the Schools (Consultation) (Scotland) Act 2010 As Amended and may now implement its decision to amalgamate the nursery with the school.
Baker Street Nursery will be permanently amalgamated with Allan’s Primary School and become Allan’s Primary School Nursery with effect from 17 August 2020.
You can view or download the letter detailing the decision made by Scottish Ministers.
You can read the full report on the review of education Provision at Baker Street Nursery and Allan’s Primary School.
- Electric Vehicles Engagement Survey - Closing Date 14 march 2020
- Proposal to amend school term dates – Parents/pupils/school and early years staff only (closing date 21 February 2020)
The consultation on amending school term dates is now closed. The consultation was available from 10 January 2020 to 21 February 2020. The following questions were asked: “Do you want a 2-week October break?” In total, there were 5,324 responses. The results of the consultation will be considered at the Children and Young People Committee on 23rd April 2020 and any decision made as a result will be published thereafter.
- Consultation over a Fresh guidance document on the Scottish Schools (Parental Involvement) Act Jan - April 2020
- The Council’s Annual Rent Consultation survey for 2020/21
- Residents Survey 2019 Released
- The amalgamation of Doune Nursery and Doune Primary School (read the full report)
- Review of Education Provision at Trossachs Primary School
- Review of Polling Districts
- Local Housing Strategy Consultation - Closed March 1, 2019
- Permanent Closure of Croftamie Nursery (Closed 7 June 2019) - read the full report
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling’s Taxi Users - Closed July 31, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling Taxi Licence Holders - Closed July 31, 2019
- Budget 2020/21 - Closed Sun Oct 20 2019
- Revised Statement of Licencing Policy - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Stirling City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Libraries and Archives draft strategy consultation - Closed Oct 12, 2018
- Dunblane City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Sept 2018
- Stirling Food Growing Survey - Closed Dec 14, 2018
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has published its Revised Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
Significant boundary and constituency name changes have been made to the initial proposals for both constituencies included in the Stirling Council area.
You can view the boundaries and names of the proposed and existing constituency boundaries, as well as other boundaries and documentation on the Boundary Commission Website
You can also comment on the proposals here or by email or postal address:
Boundary Commission for Scotland,
91 Haymarket Terrace,
Hard copies of the consultation documents, including detailed maps, can also be viewed at Customer First - see Contact Us
Last updated: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 3:00 PM