The Summer Holiday Food and Childcare Fund 2022 has now been allocated to Council Services as well as a host of voluntary organisations across Stirling to deliver activities, food and childcare, to support the wellbeing of children and young people over the summer period. A fun and exciting range of activities and experiences is now on offer, targeted at children aged 5 to 14 from low income families from the priority target groups:
- Children from lone parent families
- Children from ethnic minority families
- Children from families with a disabled adult or child
- Children from families with a young mother (under 25)
- Children from families with a child under 1 year old
- Children from larger families (3+ children)
And priority target areas:
- Bannockburn and Hillpark
- Mercat Cross
- St Ninian’s.
Our delivery partners give a brief overview of the free opportunities they are offering. Some participant spaces have already been filled for summer programmes while some have spaces available. Please make contact with organisations directly for further information and to book a place.
See also the Summer of Activities
Last updated: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 2:48 PM